Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pics of the Place!

Here's some pics of the new place from the day of move-in! I tried to get crazy and make my own panoramas. I'll keep my day job.
Front room
This is the biggest room! There's a walk in closet behind the mirrored door, which is why it's the default bedroom. There's a busy street outside the front two windows. I'm on the top floor but it's still really loud.
Middle RoomThis middle room is smaller, and the kitchen is in the back, off this middle room. Also you'll note there's a nook that looks like a closet with the doors removed. What to do with it?
Teeny Bathroom

This room is pretty cramped and the plumbing is ancient. The shower head is at about 5 feet, so I have to bend to rinse my hair. The sink has two faucets, one for hot and one for cold, so in order to get warm water...well, I'll let you know when I figure it out.
These are the compromises that must be made for urban living.

So, I think there's lots of potential! But I'm biased. I live here!

2 comments:

Jana Anderson said...

I LOVE IT! You can sit out on the fire escape while suitors serenade you from below. From Dupont Circle fire house to fun and hip Bay Area flat- You know how to live :-). Can't wait to make my first visit in 2 weeks!

Unknown said...

Love it! Can't wait to visit!!!