Friday, July 18, 2008

This Rug Really Ties The Room Together

I took the plunge and bought myself a rug. A big commitment if there ever was one. After consulting several acquaintances with objectively good taste, I settled on this one:

So far, I'm very happy with my choice. I had a coupon because now when you set up mail forwarding with USPS, they give you the option to get all kinds of coupons for your new home. Great for saving money, bad for cutting down on ridiculous catalog infestation.

The rug is actually very soft despite being an outdoor rug. It went on sale right after I bought it (of course) but my deal hunter friend advised me to call the company, and they adjusted the price for me. Double YAY!

I also got a bunch of other previously-loved goodies for the apartment and hung up some stuff on the walls, so I will post more pictures soon.

No comments: